Tuesday 29 May 2012

Reviews on Carl's Junior




One thing I love about Carl’s Junior is the gigantic burger with lots of beef. The meals in Carl’s Junior are a lot more expensive than other fast food meals but the quantity is also more than the other meals. I do not usually eat Carl’s Junior but I am going to talk about some food that I tried there and what I prefer.


Famous Star




Beef Chilli Cheese Fries






In Carl’s Junior, I ate Famous star with cheese. The burger was super big and I went to order a Beef chili cheese fries too. Both were really nice but that was the first time I could not finish my meal in a fast food and I had no choice but to waste food. 




Original ThickBurger
The next time I went Carl’s I tried something new which was the Original thickburger with just fries. The patty is thicker than the Famous star burger and it was quite hard to handle it. To conclude, it is actually quite worth eating Carl’s Junior rather than other fast food as it allow us to eat until very full.





For more information about the menu, you can go to this website: http://carlsjr.com.sg/live/ourmenu.php
I recommend you to take a look at this blog as it shows you the difference between MacDonald and Carl’s Junior. http://ohsofat.blogspot.com/2009/09/carls-jr-big-carl-271-rating-4.html

5 comments:

  1. I like fast food. Carls jr is nice especially the beef, but remember not to have too much of fast food and remember to workout regularly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard lots of good stuff on Carls jr, but did not try it. With your review, I know what to pick the next time I go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the original thickburger really makes my tastebuds go wild. I have to try it out. Thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad its not halal. Or else,I will be tempted to try it..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Benjamin I like the concept of your blog that you give readers a clearer picture of the food served at fast food outlets. Will definitely refer to your blog for more recommendations on fast food!

    ReplyDelete