Sunday 13 May 2012

Review on KFC




I love to eat chicken and I always visit the famous fast food restaurant, Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), to have my meals. It is very popular all around the world because of their chicken. 
In KFC, I love to eat their two piece chicken (crispy) meal, cheese fries and the egg tart.  Their chicken are hot and spicy and I like to eat especially at the thigh part.





 Although it is disturbing to see the oil in the chicken's skin dripping down from my hand, I still could not resist from eating it. 
Their cheese fries are fabulous and I always will change the coleslaw to cheese fries so I do not need to order another side order. 

KFC egg tart is one of the nicest egg tarts that I ever had. It was crunchy and I could not stop eating another egg tart. Because of it unhealthiness, I consume about thrice a month but I will never miss a month not eating it.      
                                                          




This is a website to show you more about KFC food: http://www.kfc.com.sg/ourfood.php?category_id=195.



































9 comments:

  1. Hey Benjamin! Indeed, KFC is a guilty pleasure of mine too! And as you said, we've got to make sure we don't eat excessive amounts too! Thanks for the review! I've not tried KFC's Egg Tarts, but I'll be sure to try it next time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! having too much KFC is very unhealthy so we have to control ourself from eating too much KFC. I personally love the KFC's egg tart but i'm not sure u will like it or not but hope u will like it after trying it :D

      Delete
  2. Heyy Benjamin. KFC is what i call a Chicken Man's Paradise!!!
    With the growing combos and inclusion of new dishes coming up.. Oooo la la!!
    I personally love getting my hands on a 2 or 3 piece original chicken meal. Upsize my pepsi and change my coleslaw to cheese fries. WOW!!! -Harmeet-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! the new burger that KFC recently came up with, the double down, look interesting as the top and bottom layer of bread is replace with the KFC chicken! Did you try that double down burger?

      Delete
  3. It has been so long since I step into KFC to have my lunch or dinner. But after reading your review, craving and urge rushing through my body. I am going to visit any KfC outlet within this week. KFC here I come. -Hayden-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After i typed finish on this blog, i also had the urge of eating KFC too! But do not eat too much as it will harm your body. BaoFu's blog explain why it is harmful to our body if eat too much fast food. =D

      Delete
  4. Hi, Benjamin. You are blogging about fast food; does that mean you are very crazy about fast food? Then maybe you can visit my recent blog, which advises teenagers to keep a healthy eating habit. Lol, actually I love KFC’s cheese fries!!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! i am not very crazy about fast food but i do eat them once awhile because it is fast so i do not need to wait very long for my food to be ready. I will also eat more vegetables and fruits to keep myself healthy. Thanks =D

      Delete
  5. KFC one of my favorite fast food. just ate today for lunch. their way of delivering the chicken is awesome. nice blog.

    ReplyDelete