Tuesday 22 May 2012

Reviews on Subway










They call it "Subway Eat Fresh" because subway’s
foods are fresh and healthy. All their ingredients are well sorted and they will keep it fresh before serving customers. They also put lots of veggies into the sandwich because it is healthy that is the reason why I love to eat subway.







In subway, I love to choose hearty Italian because it is nicer than the other bread. Their wrap is also quite nice when it goes with chicken breast meat or teriyaki chicken, but if I am eating bread, normally I will choose to eat Italian BMT or cold cut trio. These two choices are my favourites but I will also try other kind of sandwich if not I will get bored of eating only these two choice. 






For the veggies, lettuces, tomatoes and red onion is a must and I will also ask for olives because I love it. Finally the sauce for my sandwich will always be red wine vinegar and honey mustard. These two sauces combine the best and the taste is perfect. I love to eat subway as it is the healthier choice of fast food around the world.


If you want to know more about healthy fast food, you can view this blog => http://healthy-fastfood1.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Nice blog you have there! I also love to eat subway but i do not eat it commonly. How long to you usually go to eat Subway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! How long do i usually go.. erm.. probably once a week i think. If you want to eat subway, call me along!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ben! I love to eat subway too, but i usually would skip the veggies section and straight to the sauces. My favourite sub is Cold Cut Trio too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Cold Cut Trio is nice. Thanks for the comment =D

      Delete
  3. One of my favorite place to go. i really love the tuna style there, and most of the time i order tuna because it really suit my taste. Normally will eat around weekends out with friends. happy blogging looking forward to your next post (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is also one of my favourite place to go. I never try before tuna, maybe one day I will try it. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. Nice blog about your opinion on subway, The main reason why i like subway is because we can choose what ingredient we want :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. it is good that we can choose which veggies or sauce we want. I like that too.

      Delete
  5. Good review. It would be good if it was halal for the sake of our Muslim friends. Otherwise, IMHO I agree with you that Subway is a healthy fast food which you can choose your ingredients or order those from the menu. You should also have mentioned about the cookies and potato chips which comes with every set meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because cookies and potato chips are unhealthy and I mentioned earlier that subway is healthy. Therefore, I didn't post about potato chips and cookies.

      Delete
  6. Heyy Benjamin, awesome blog bro. Love this post. SUBWAY IS MY FAV!!!
    Cant wait for it to open up in TP!!! Maybe ill catch you there. I will take your recommendations on the red wine vinegar. I only like red wine.. YEAH THATS RIGHT!! hahaha but i will try your ideas out. Keep up the blog bro!!!
    -Harmeet-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I think many student will queue for it and there will not be any space to sit and enjoy the sandwich. I really love the red wine sauce in Subway. Hope you will like it.

    ReplyDelete